Thursday, September 03, 2009

Thanks to being inspired by and drooling over this amazing woman's creativity for a few months now, I decided to put some work into my own blog tonight. I grabbed my camera this evening and took a walk in the park. I was determined to capture whatever I found interesting. I'm sad to say that I was too shy to snap the joyful girl that was happily running with her gorgeous white, fluffy dog. It was a beautiful moment. I wish I had one of those super long lenses, so that I could sneakily capture the scene. I was afraid that her mother would smash my face in. I mean it sort of is a bit weird for a stranger to be snapping away at your kid. And, after all, this is NYC. People are not necessarily that friendly. I really must find a way to capture people on camera without making myself look strange. It is quite difficult.

After I got home, I decided to try out picnik, which is amazing and, oh, so much fun! I am so amazed at the results. I feel like I am cheating, though!
I hate that creativity takes so much time and effort! I wish I had more time. I wish that this med school thing was over and done with. Sometimes I even wish I had never begun this arduous process. Looking back, I have no idea how I had the motivation.
I'm signing off for tonight. Have a beautiful evening. Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

Honey said...

Oh, but it will be so worth it. And there are so many things to enjoy while you are in it. Enjoy the comraderie while it lasts! Enjoy the sheer joy of learning while it lasts! Enjoy the bright prospect of your future! You will be so proud of yourself for going through this. You will be (and already are) a much stronger person for it. No one can ever take that away. You will be so glad you stuck with it and finished it. Hang in there!

- Honey