Friday, September 30, 2005

There's a hole in my center where the aching comes and goes, comes and goes.
I sit here listening to Chopin, trying to distract myself from work. I don't want to focus, because it's too restraining and I have been restrained too much already. And I figure there is more restraint ahead....
Autumn has arrived. The night air is crisp and I love it. The last time I wrote of the autumn air was three years ago when I was just beginning college. How could I have known just how much glass and fire I would walk over. It isn't over yet, but I'm letting things come together. There is still a haze I can't see through and don't know whether I'll see my way out of. But, there are angels who have pulled me out of the violent waters I have been drowning in. So, I consider myself lucky.

1 comment:

Irina Tsukerman said...

Your feelings about the autumn are exactly like my own! I'm sorry you've had so much troubles... I hope you continue writing! : )