Saturday, December 10, 2005

Pathetic Attempt to Humor Self

Today's most Humbling Moments:

1. Realizing I left the lab oven on for 3 days straight at 800 C and may have to face the possibility of having burned down my school. (FUCK!)
2. I almost ran a child over today. But honestly, what was he doing running into the middle of the street? I should have gotten out of the car and kicked his scrawny ass. On second thought, where the fucking fuck were his parents? I should have gotten out of the car, asked him where he lives and thrown doggy poo at his parents....

Today's Random Fact:
1. Kiwi's are really good and you can eat them without peeling off the skin by scooping the fruit out with a spoon. (Yay!)

Today's Most Regrettable Fact:
1. I have four papers due in a week. All of which I have yet to begin. (FUCK!)

Today's Conclusion:
I say FUCK too much.

No comments: